Are You In Need Of A Cosmetic Dentist?
Everyone has those things about them that they wish they could change. With today’s technology, cosmetic dentists can help take away these insecurities. In particular, cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the color, look, shape, size, and alignment of your teeth. Treatments can also range from basic color correction to teeth replacements, and everything in between. Learn more about the options cosmetic dentists offer today.
Have you ever wanted to…
- whiten your teeth?
- repair chips or rough spots?
- close spaces between teeth?
- fix broken teeth?
- replace discolored dental fillings?
- reshape uneven teeth?
If so, some cosmetic dentistry procedures for you include:
- Teeth Whitening: Also referred to as “teeth bleaching”, with this dental procedure cosmetic dentists brighten teeth by removing stains.
- Dental Bonding: In today’s times, the process of tooth repair and restoration is easier and looks more natural. For example, bonding and filling can fix damaged surfaces to restore your teeth.
- Veneers: In this procedure, cosmetic dentists place thin layers over the teeth. In particular, this method fixes gaps and cracks in the teeth. It also protects enamel and restores color.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns improve the look and use of your teeth. In addition, crowns protect a tooth in need. With the help of new technology, cosmetic dentists can make some crowns in one day.
- & More: In order to learn more, visit Common Dental Procedures or the Guide To Dentistry for further details.
Overall, the practices of cosmetic dentists constantly change to best improve the appearance and health of your smile. If you have insecurities or you are in need of cosmetic treatments, then Greg Johnson DDS is able to help! Contact us to schedule your consultation today. For more information on how to find a cosmetic dentist for you, read Finding the Right One or visit our blog to learn more about our practice.